So you have picked up the phone and booked a sexy evening with one of our beautiful Kensington escorts? As you are preparing for your night, what should you bring with you when you meet her at her apartment?
What to Bring
- Her payment, of course. Don’t forget or say, “I’ll pay you later.” You should have the full
amount, in cash, in a plain envelope so that you can discreetly give it to her when you arrive.
- A small thoughtful gift. Of course, this isn’t required but it certainly makes a nice touch and she will really appreciate it.
- A map or GPS so that you don’t get lost. Showing up late for your appointment won’t make a good impression.
- Gum or mints to freshen your breath after you eat a meal together, but before you kiss.
Also, it’s probably not a good idea to order anything with garlic or onions.
- A good attitude and a sense of humour. Arrive in a good mood and be ready to chat, flirt and have fun – just relax and enjoy yourself!
What Not to Bring
- A friend. Unless you have discussed a threesome in advance, it’s not okay to bring anyone else on your date without asking.
- A camera. Recording your escort is a no-no. She might keep her profession a secret, so she doesn’t want photographic or video evidence of what she does.
Keep these important tips in mind when you are visiting our London escorts.